Programs associated with the School of Public Health-Bloomington are located in multiple locations on campus and some sites off campus. Most of the academic programs and administrative offices are located centrally in the School of Public Health Building.
School of Public Health Building
The IU School of Public Health classroom building, located at 1025 E. Seventh Street, is the formal home to the academic programs associated with the School of Public Health-Bloomington. It consists of a variety of activity spaces, laboratories, classrooms, gymnasia, swimming pools, and offices.
The building itself is a hybrid of three structures built in the 20th century. The Men's Gymnasium is the oldest section of the building, built in 1917, the Wildermuth Intramural Center was built in 1928, and the “new” addition was built in 1961 with significant expansion space added in 2011.