Master of Public Health Degree Program
The Indiana University MPH: A powerful degree to empower your career.
With a Master of Public Health Degree (MPH) from the Indiana University School of Public Health-Bloomington, you can take your career and your ability to do good to a whole new level.
Our MPH degree offers a number of concentrations that will lead you to a meaningful career. With our degree, you will:
- Choose one of seven areas of concentration and have the opportunity to work with more than 50 faculty members through extensive coursework and mentored outside-of-the-classroom practical applications.
- Be offered a number of innovative options with customized opportunities to meet your individual goals.
- Get a solid understanding of the fundamentals of public health by being immersed in the core disciplines of public health with an emphasis on practice, policy, and community engagement.
- Be prepared to successfully pursue a career as a public health professional and leader in government, business, industry, higher education, non-profit organizations, or public and private healthcare settings.
Our concentrations include:
Opportunities to Pursue Dual Concentrations
We offer a specialized degree by allowing students to combine any two of the following three concentration areas:
- Behavioral, Social and Community Health
- Physical Activity
- Public Health Administration
With our flexible program, students can also choose to combine a concentration area with one of our graduate certificates in a range of cutting-edge public health topics.
Our school and programs are accredited by the Council on Education in Public Health.