Friday, February 22, 2019
SPH C100 Mobley Auditorium ( 02-22-2019 01:30PM to 03:00PM )
Judith A. Salerno, M.D.
The New York Academy of Medicine, President
Link to Bio: Judith Salerno, M.D.
Lecture Date: February 22, 2019
- Former President of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Former Executive Officer at the Komen Institute of Medicine
- National Academy of Medicine
- Led partnership with HBO to create The Weight of the Nation
- Former Deputy Director of the NIA, U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Serv.
- Co-founded Wash. D.C. Area Geriatric Education Center Consortium
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Global and International Studies Building room 3015 ( 02-27-2019 02:00PM to 05:00PM )
The Center of the Study of Global Change reserves a room, brings light snacks, and also provides coffee for this writing group. Members come prepared to work on their own material (such as: articles for publication, final essays for courses, dissertation chapters, etc.) and benefit from the accountability of writing with a supportive group of global scholars.