The current tuition rate for graduate courses in the School of Public Health is $399.72 per credit hour for in-state students, and $1,233.02 for out-of-state students. The average costs for academic fees are $669.29 per semester. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Prospective and current students can estimate tuition and fees through Student Central.
MSAT Program Costs
Additional costs specific to the MSAT program include:
- Books and associated course materials ~$300 - $500 per semester
- NATA student membership fee ~$75 per year
- Professional liability insurance ~$35 per year)
- BOC certification examination ~$330 one-time fee at the end of the program of study
- TB Vaccine & HBV immuinization (optional)—Cost varies. Significantly discounted cost for IU students at the IU Health Center
Back to MSAT program page