The Department of Health & Wellness Design is committed to the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity. In pursuit of our mission, we are dedicated to advancing the following core values:
- creating a positive environment by treating all people with mutual respect, through thoughtful recognition of their contributions to a diverse work setting;
- embracing academic freedom;
- accepting responsibility for our actions and their outcomes;
- fostering trust by consistently demonstrating honesty, integrity, and openness;
- building community through respectful dialogue and respecting diversity of opinions, views, and levels of expertise;
- educating and preparing the next generation of leaders to maximize the human experience and empower people to live-well; and,
- designing settings where society lives, works, governs, learns, and plays together to enable health and wellness.