West Virginia University, M.S., 1992
University of Northern Colorado, B.A., 1988
- Chair Higher Education council Indiana Society for Health and Physical Educators (2019- Present) Indiana
- Consultant- Coordinated School Health Program of Monroe County (2019-Present) IU Health Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
- Member- Bloomington Faculty Athletics Committee (2018-Present) Indiana University Athletic Department
- Teacher of the Gifted- Monongalia County Schools, Morgantown, West Virginia- 1996 to 2007
- Director and Head Swim Coach- Morgantown United Aquatic Club- Morgantown, WV 1997-2007
- County Level Finalist- Teacher of the Year- Monongalia County Schools, Morgantown, WV 2005
- Teacher of Mentally Impaired- Activities Director - Mineral Country Schools, Keyser, WV 1995-1996
- Aquatics Director/Assistant Swim Coach, YMCA- Cumberland, MD 1993-94
- Teacher- Health Education- Jefferson County Schools, Charles Town, WV 1992-93
- Teacher- Physical Education, Saint James Catholic School, Denver, CO 1989-1990
My areas of expertise include teacher education, working with youth in school, sport, and wellness settings. My role as a Senior Lecturer is to educate and prepare the next generation of teachers, & practitioners to meet the public-health needs.
IAPHERD State Presenter, 2012-13
Presentation at West Virginia State Association for Gifted Students: Future Problem Solving Program - Keys to Success, Fall Conference, 2003.