Only students with a declared School of Public Health major are eligible for the School of Public Health scholarships/fellowships.
If you are a declared School of Public Health major, you are eligible to apply for the School of Public Health scholarships/fellowships.
Once you complete the initial questionnaire, you will be given a list of scholarships/fellowships for which you are eligible. You may choose which of those scholarships/fellowships you will apply for by checking the box next to the scholarship/fellowship for which you want to apply. Complete the application in its entirety to apply for the selected scholarships/fellowships.
Personal information at the beginning of the application should automatically be populated based on information pulled from your student record. If no information is appearing, make sure you are enrolled in classes at the university.
The School of Public Health scholarships/fellowships are intended for current students.
Once you complete the initial questionnaire, you will be given a list of scholarships/fellowships for which you are eligible. If you do not see a particular scholarship/fellowship in your list of eligible scholarships/fellowships, please go back to the first page of the application and make sure all the information is correct. If all of your information is correct, please review the specific scholarship/fellowship requirements online to make sure you meet all necessary requirements. Award criteria can be found in that award's description in the page listing scholarships or the page listing fellowships.
Yes, you can edit your application at any time during the open application period. Simply login to your application and make any necessary edits. Once the application period closes, no more changes can be made.
There are a few things you can do to prepare.
- Prepare response in 250 words or less to each of the following prompts:
- I was drawn to my major because...
- My career goals are... In five years, I hope to...
- I am deserving of a scholarship/fellowship because...
- Save the document and then copy and paste your responses into your application when the website goes live.
- Create your resumé/vitae. Save the document as an Adobe PDF, then upload it in to your application when the website goes live.
- If you wish to be considered for need-based scholarships/fellowships, please be sure to complete your FAFSA.
*Adobe PDF is the only file format the scholarship/fellowship application website will accept.