Fellowship & Scholarship Application
If you are currently an admitted student in the School of Public Health-Bloomington, you may be eligible for a SPH fellowship or scholarship. A variety of awards are offered by the school: scholarships for undergraduate students; and fellowships for graduate students. Eligibility criteria for these awards vary. Some of these considerations include demonstration of academic excellence, leadership in extracurricular activities, and financial need.
To make the process easier, there are a few things you can do to prepare.
- Prepare response in 250 words or less to each of the following prompts:
- I was drawn to my major because...
- My career goals are... In five years, I hope to...
- I am deserving of a scholarship/fellowship because...
- Save the document and then copy and paste your responses into your application when the website goes live.
- Create your resumé/vitae. Save the document as an Adobe PDF, then upload it in to your application when the website goes live.
- If you wish to be considered for need-based scholarships/fellowships, please be sure to complete your FAFSA.
*Adobe PDF is the only file format the scholarship/fellowship application website will accept.