Cleveland Clinic Foundation, PD, 1996
Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D., 1993
John Carroll University, M.S., 1989
Kent State University, B.S., 1984
- 1987-1989 - Graduate Student/Teaching Assistant, Chemistry Dept., John Carroll University, University Hts., OH
- 1989-1993 - Graduate Student, Dept. of Pharmacology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- 1993-1996 - Research Fellow, Department of Cell Biology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- 1996-2000 - Research Associate, Department of Cell Biology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- 2000-2004 - Project Staff, Department of Cell Biology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- 2005-2010 - Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- 2005-present - Associate Member, Indiana University Cancer Center, Indianapolis, IN
Prunier, C., Hocevar, B.A., and Howe, P.H. (2004) Wnt signaling: Physiology and pathology. Growth Factors., 22: 141-150.
Hocevar, B.A., Prunier, C., and Howe, P.H. (2005) Disabled-2 (Dab2) mediates TGF--stimulated fibronectin synthesis through TAK1 and activation of the JNK pathway. J. Biol. Chem., 280: 25920-25927.
Klaunig, J.E., Kamendulis, L.M., and Hocevar, B.A. (2010) Oxidative stress and oxidative damage in carcinogenesis. Toxicol. Pathol. 38: 96-109.
Davoli, A., Hocevar, B.A., and Brown, T.L. (2010) Progression and treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer. Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol., 65: 611-623.
Gokmen-Polar, Y., Toroni, R.A., Hocevar, B.A., Badve, S., Zhao, Q., Shen, C., Bruckheimer, E., Kinch, M., and Miller, K.D. (2010) Dual targeting of EphA2 and ER restores tamoxifen sensitivity in ER/EphA2-positive breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. In press.