Open Research and Contributor Identifier
University of Michigan, Ph.D., 1975
Springfield College, M.S., 1969
University of Michigan, M.A., 1975
Springfield College, B.S., 1968
- Fellow, American Academy of Kinesiology and Physical Education (AAKPE), 1998-present
- Chair, Department of Kinesiology, Indiana University, 2001-2007
- Executive Committee, American Academy of Kinesiology and Physical Education (AAKPE), 2005, 2006
- Associate Dean, Florida State University, 1993-2001
- Senior Scholar, North American Society for Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity (NASPSPA), 1999
- Director, Motor Behavior Laboratory, Penn State University, 1985-1993
- Visiting Scholar, Max Planck Institute for Psychological Research, Munich Germany, 1992
Motor Skills, Motor Control, Cognitive Ergonomics, Human Factors, Wellness in the workplace
Relationship Between Body Mass Index, Sleepiness, and Hours of Sleep in the Railroad Industry. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Submitted. "A Forensic Investigation of a Portable Crib Collapse." Ergonomics in Design, 16 (2008), 14-18.
Repeated Retention Testing Effects do not Generalize to a Contextual Interference Protocol. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 78 (2007), 465-475.
Practice Schedules and Motor Skill Expertise. In W. Starosta * S. Squatrito (Eds.), Scientific Fundamentals of Human Movement and Sport Practice. Bologna, Italy: Centro Universitario Sportivo Bolognese. (2005), 110-117.
The Effects of a Single Reminder Trial on the Retention of Motor Skill. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 76 (2005), 49-59. "Effects of Repeated Retention Tests on the Learning of a Single Timing Task." Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 75 (2004), 39-46.