Post Doctoral Fellow
Applied Health Science
Indiana University, Bloomington, Ph.D., 2020
Indiana University, Bloomington, M.S., 2016
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, B.S., 2014
- Indiana University Graduate International Fellowship Award ( 2018-2019). Bologna, Italy.
- Hadfield, J. (April, 2018). Examination of a Worksite Group-based Physical Activity Program and Its Impact on Physical Activity Engagement in the Workplace. Washington, D.C.
- Hadfield, J. & Kennedy-Armbruster, C. (April, 2018 ). Ready to Move: A Unique University Worksite Wellness Initiative. Washington, D.C.
- Co-authored (2020) Indiana State Department of Health ? Office of Women?s Health, Rape Prevention and Education Grant ($81,000)
- Co-authored (2017) Community-Based Research Partnerships in Indiana Grant ($5,000)
- 2019-2020 - Research Coordinator - Indiana University Center for Rural Engagement
Dr. Hadfield specializes in female physical activity health behavior research. She centers her research on inclusive measurement and data collection efforts to speak to broader issues of health inequalities among marginalized populations.