Program Management Specialist
SBIRT Program Manager
Open Research and Contributor Identifier
Applied Health Science
Nebraska Wesleyan University, B.S. in Psychology, 2001
Cottey College, Associate of Science, 1999
Truman State University, M.A.in Counseling, 2003
Cottey College, Associate of Art, 1999
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Indiana
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist
- Indiana Communities that Care Project Officer
- Medication Assisted Treatment Specialist
- Member of Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers
- Education Specialist, Valley Youth House, Allentown, PA
National SBIRT Trainer
- Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) in Primary Care
- Use of Motivational Interviewing in Healthcare
- Dissemination of evidence-base strategies
- Graduate thesis: Effects of Childhood Sexual Abuse on Subsequent Parenting Styles
McIntire, R., Agley, J., DeSalle, M., Tidd, D., Wolf, J., & Gassman, R. (2013, August). Indiana SBIRT: Fostering Adoption of SBIRT Services for Substance Use among Indiana Community Health Centers. Poster presentation at the National Association of Community Health Centers annual conference- Community Health Institute and Expo, Chicago, Illinois.
Agley, J., McIntire, R., DeSalle, M., Tidd, D., Wolf, J., & Gassman, R.A. (Accepted). Screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment for drug use in primary health care: Addressing barriers to implementation through process evaluation. Drugs: Education, Prevention, and Policy.
Agley, J., Gassman, R.A., DeSalle, M., Vannerson, J., Carlson, J., & Crabb, D. (In Press).Screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment (SBIRT) and motivational interviewing for PGY1 medical residents: A tale of two trainings. Journal of Graduate Medical Education
DeSalle, M. & Agley, J. (2015). SBIRT: Identifying and Managing Risky Substance Abuse. Counseling Today, October, 46-51.
DeSalle, M., Reho, K., Agley, J., Tidd, D., Wolf, J., & Gassman, R. (2015). Screening, brief intervention and referral to treatment (SBIRT) implementation guide. Bloomington, IN: Indiana Prevention Resource Center - Indiana University School of Public Health.
DeSalle, M., Reho, K., Agley, J., Tidd, D., Wolf, J., & Gassman, R. (2016). Training of trainers’ guide for screening, brief intervention and referral to treatment (SBIRT). Bloomington, IN: Indiana Prevention Resource Center - Indiana University School of Public Health.
Reho, K., Agley, J., DeSalle, M., & Gassman, R.A. (2016). Are we there yet? A brief report on Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) implementation fidelity tools. The Journal of Primary Prevention.