Interim Executive Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs and Enrollment
Clinical Associate Professor
Indiana University, Ed.D., 2013
Indiana University, M.S., 1988
Indiana University, B.S., 1985
- July 2022 - present: Interim Executive Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs and Enrollment, School of Public Health - Bloomington, Dean's Office
- 2018 - present: Sport Management Program - Clinical Associate Professor
- 2002 - present: Associate Chair for Budget and Planning, Department of Kinesiology
- 1988 - 2016: Director, The President's Challenge Physical Activity and Fitness Awards Program (A program of the President's Council on Physical Fitness, Sports and Nutrition). Annual contracts 1988 - 2016: Over $26 million in total contracts.
- National Masters Powerlifting and Weightlifting Champion. Volunteer time to provide sport specific strength training to athletes as well as provide demonstrations in powerlifting and Olympic style weightlifting within the Bloomington and IU communities.
Willett, M. S., Andrews, D. P. S., Rudisill, M. E. (2016). Understanding Budget Models in Higher Education and their Applications to Kinesiology: Strategies for Success. Kinesiology Review, 5(4), 221-228.
1988-2016. The President's Challenge Physical Activity and Fitness Awards Program Brochure.
1986-1995. The AAU Physical Fitness Program Testing Brochure.