Indiana University, H.S.D., 1999
IUPUI, Master's, 2017
Indiana University, M.P.H., 1998
Indiana University, M.S., 1988
Wilmington College of Ohio, B.S., 1987
- BLS for Healthcare Providers American Heart Association Instructor
- Heartsaver American Heart Association Instructor
- Instructor Faculty American Heart Association
- Outstanding Chapter Sponsor of the Year Award
- American School Health Association Fellow
- Eta Sigma Gamma National Fellow
- Richland Bean Blossom School District School Health Committee Member
- First Aid and CPR skills training for elementary students
- Coordinated School Health in Higher Education
- First Aid and CPR skill Retention
- Violence Prevention
Applegate, T. Sager, M., Dvorsky, S. (2009). Implementing the American Red Cross's Basic Aid Training (BAT) program for 4th graders in Monroe County, Indiana.
Keep it Simple: Trent Applegate's Tips for using Powerpoint - Blog for "The Pulse" ASHA newsletter.
Muise, B., Seo, D. C., Blair, E. and Applegate, T. (2009). Mold Spore Penetration through Wall Service Outlets: A Pilot Study. Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment.
Applegate, T., Boyle, L., Holton, E., Karcz, A., Skala, K. (2008). CPR/AED Skill Retention Among College Students.
Docherty, C., Fox, J., Schrader, J., Applegate, T. (2006) Eccentric plantar flexor strength deficits in subjects with functional ankle instability. Journal of Athletic Training.
Smith, M. L., Applegate, T., and Seo, D.C. (2006). A Preliminary Awareness Study of Tobacco Issues Among College Students. American Journal of Health Studies, 21(4).
Applegate, T. & Torabi, M. (2003). Promoting college health learning using the Coordinated School Health Programs (CSHP) model as a guide.
O'Connor, B., Wells, C., and Applegate, T. (2012). You and your world: A college Health Education E-Textbook. Total Health Publications.
National Safe Routes to Schools National Partnership Getting Students Active through Safe Routes to Schools Reviewer saferoutespartnership.org/sites/default/files/pdf/EducatorsGuide.pdf
Better PowerPoint presentations-Roundtable Discussion at American School Health Association (ASHA) National Convention,2013
Disability Etiquette? The why and how of Health Educators bridging the gap. Oral Presentation at American School Health Association (ASHA) National Convention, 2013